Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DUDES! DID YOU SEE THE LIBRARY THEY'VE GOT HERE?

Hier is geen woord Spaans bij. En ook geen woord van mezelf. Het is niet anders. 'T is een monoloog van een fan van bibliotheken. Citaat: "Man, when I came out to campus for the prospective students' weekend last spring, I knew it was going to be fucking off the hook. I mean, it's just a completely different level from high school. I have my own room with my best bud Kyle, and high-speed Internet and cable, a cafeteria open till 11 p.m. with, like, all the Honey Nut Cheerios I could ever eat and an omelet bar on weekends, and even a whole floor full of totally hot sophomore chicks just an elevator ride away. " En dan gaat het verder: "But the library, man, the library is the bomb." Het is een lang citaat, normaal doe ik dat niet. Maar dit wilde ik u niet onthouden. En de schrijver heeft er hopelijk geen bezwaar tegen. Wilt u weten hoe het verder gaat? Natuurlijk wilt u dat, kijk dan hier op mcsweeneys.net. Awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brilliant indeed :-)